Skip to main content

April 14

Thursday, April 14, 2022
Maundy Thursday
John 13: 1-17, 31-35

I want to make Jesus’ command to love one another into my personal mantra, my guiding principle.  Jesus, the very Son of God, got on His knees and washed His disciples’ feet, to model how to serve others, and then He asked them to do the same.  I know He is also asking me to get on my knees and help others, too, in every way I can see.

Open my eyes to the needs of this world, Lord.  Open my eyes to my neighbors’ needs, my family’s needs.  Give me the love for my fellow humans that is needed to get on my knees and help them.  To help them up close and in person. Jesus set this example of service to others for us to follow.  May we have the courage, the patience, the strength to love one another, as He has loved us.

Reflection by Judy Royston

Comments